Advanced Running Technique Coach CourseCurrent Status
Advanced Running Technique Coach
The Advanced Running Technique Coach (ARTC) course will provide you with advanced skills and knowledge to coach running technique, coach runners using training programmes, develop training programmes and coach children from the age of 7.
The Advanced Running Technique Coach course is a progression from the Running Technique Coach (RTC) course.
You will learn how to structure training programmes and progress runners from 5K to half marathons. Furthermore, you will learn how to coach running technique for children from the age of 7 and how to prepare and deliver training sessions. You will also have access to our Schools Running Programme.
The detailed training programmes which have been used by elite and recreational coaches, will incorporate: Running Technique progression, Interval Training, Speed Training & Hill Training programmes and strength training for runners as well recovery and mobility sessions.
- Running School Philosophy and Methodology
- Running Biomechanics
- Running Technique Re-education Practical
- Structuring Coaching Sessions
- Developing Training programmes
- Training programmes 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon
- Case Studies
- Running Sessions Breakdown
- Dealing with Injuries
- Dynamic Movement Skills
- Mobility for Runners
- Strength for Runners
Who is it for?
The Advanced Running Technique Coach course is open to:
- Coaches who have completed RTC course
- Coaches who have been coaching regularly for at least 2 years
- Level III Personal Trainers