Online learning has moved! Please go to runningschool.online to sign up for this course!
The complete runner’s package!
If you are a runner who wants to improve your running technique in order to avoid injury and get faster, you can still benefit from the expertise of our Running Technique Specialists and our running technique methodology no matter your location around the world.
This package includes:
- Personalized Biomechanical Analysis Video Report
- 5 x Online Running Technique Coaching Lessons
- Corresponding Practice Session Plans
- Warm-Up Sessions for Runners
- Mobility Exercises for Runners
- Activation Exercises for Runners
- Strength Exercises for Runners
This package could be for you if…
- Your times have plateaued, and you can’t seem to get any faster no matter how hard you train
- You want to improve your personal bests
- You have some injuries and pains and you’d like to find out what the real cause might be
- You’ve spent a lot of money on therapy treatments, but you keep getting injured
- You want your running to feel easier, lighter, and more efficient
How It Works
- Decide if You Want to Run More Efficiently & Run Faster
- Send us your running videos and get a personalised Biomechanical Analysis
- Follow-up video call with your coach to get you started
- Bi-weekly video calls with your coach to answer queries and check on progress
- Get session-by-session technique coaching instructions by video on what to change, how to change and when
- Follow week-by-week technique running programme
- Get extra videos on mobility, muscle activation, strength and warming-up
- Access Anywhere! Access your technique coaching, mobility, and strength videos, as well as your technique training plan from any device, anytime.
- Get re-analysed to see how you’ve improved with tips to improve further
- Imagine what it would be like to run and train consistently, improve your personal best time in races without the interruption of injury.
* A note on recording your videos: Full instructions on recording your videos are available once you register. We’ve made it easy so that you can record and upload directly from your smartphone. Follow the guidelines in the ‘Record your Videos’ section once you register for the course. If you have access to a treadmill for recording your videos, this will allow for a more in-depth analysis of your biomechanics. However, if you don’t have access to a treadmill, then you can still record your videos outside with the help of a friend/family member. We will still be able to give you a valuable video analysis report.