Online Biomechanical Analysis
The first step to reducing your risk of injury and improving your efficiency is by getting an Biomechanical Analysis! This will allow us to identify any weaknesses and inefficiencies that could cause injury or prevent you from running faster.
This is a personalised video analysis of your running technique. The video report that you receive will take you through your running technique frame-by-frame and movement-by-movement from both the side view and the back view, using the videos you send us. Our running technique specialists will identify possible causes of injury and your inefficient movements so that you can understand where you are going right and where you are going wrong. We will explain everything to you so you can see it for yourself.
How does it work?
1. Tell us about you: Fill out the runner’s questionnaire below so we can get a good idea of your running history.
2. Record your videos: We’ve made it easy so that you can record and upload directly from your smartphone. Follow the guidelines in the ‘Record you Videos’ section once you register for the course. If you have access to a treadmill for recording your videos, this will allow for a more in-depth analysis of your biomechanics. However, if you don’t have access to a treadmill, then you can still record your videos outside with the help of a friend/family member. We will still be able to give you a valuable video analysis report.
3. Upload your videos: Uploading your videos is easy using our uploading tool by following the instructions in the ‘Upload your Videos’ section below. You can do it directly from your smartphone. Or if you prefer, you can always upload your videos from your computer if you are more comfortable with that.
4. Once we receive your videos and your questionnaire, we can start analysing!
5. Wait up to 3 business days for one of our technique specialists to personally analyse your technique and we will send you a link to view your analysed videos.